To make our attorneys happy, we packaged up our legal jargon for you to easily find and read. Read through our docs for things that protect not only us but you, too.
Terms are customized to meet the clients specific needs. As such, terms of service are within clients contracts.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We’re certain that you’ll love our company and how we can help. Which is why we’ll even guarantee it. If for any reason you’re not happy with us, you can cancel your contract after 60 days with no penalty whatsoever.
Last Modified: October 27th, 2017
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) sets forth the principles that govern the use of services provided by Stonebridge MSP.
Stonebridge MSP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY AT ANY TIME AND SHALL PLACE SUCH REVISED POLICY ON ITS WEBSITE AT LEAST THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS BEFORE IT BECOMES EFFECTIVE. CUSTOMER’S CONTINUED USE OF Stonebridge MSP SERVICE(S) SHALL CONSTITUTE CONTINUED ACCEPTANCE OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY.
A. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations regarding use of all services delivered by Stonebridge MSP. The following are prohibited uses of Stonebridge MSP services:
- Transmission, distribution, uploading, posting or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, material kept in violation of state laws or industry regulations such as social security numbers or credit card numbers, and material that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, constitutes an illegal threat, violates export control laws, hate propaganda, fraudulent material or fraudulent activity, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. Customer may not transmit, distribute, or store material that contains a virus, “Trojan Horse,” adware or spyware, malware, corrupted data, or any software or information to promote or utilize software or any of Stonebridge MSP services to deliver unsolicited e-mail. Customer further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- The sending of any form of unsolicited bulk email (“spam”) through Stonebridge MSP servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of spam from another service provider advertising a website, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Stonebridge MSP servers, is prohibited. Stonebridge MSP accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this AUP or that of the other provider.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available or using any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Forwarding Internet users to any website that, if such website were hosted by Stonebridge MSP, would violate the provisions of this AUP.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Engaging in any activities that do or are designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other customer, regardless of the network.
- Using Stonebridge MSP services in a manner that interferes with the use or enjoyment of the services by other customers or authorized users. This shall include excessive use of services which impair the fair use of other Stonebridge MSP customers.
- Using Stonebridge MSP services as online backup or storage, or mirroring mass downloads.
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Stonebridge MSP employee, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting customer’s affiliation with a person or entity.
B. Customer acknowledges and agrees that it is a violation of this AUP for its services to cause an interruption or degradation of, interference with, or disproportionate burden on the operations of Stonebridge MSP systems or the services of other customers, regardless of whether such interruption, degradation, interference or burden is the result of customer’s actions or those of a third party over which the customer has no control.
C. Customer is solely responsible for the content it uploads to its website in connection with the services provided by Stonebridge MSP. Stonebridge MSP does not review or screen the content in its customer’s websites and does not assume any obligation to monitor such content. However, customer agrees that Stonebridge MSP may review all hosted websites or other content in responding to a third party complaint or for any other reason.
D. Customer may access and use Stonebridge MSP services for lawful purposes only. Customer is solely responsible for the knowledge and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to use of the services offered by Stonebridge MSP. Customer agrees that it will not (i) use the services to commit a criminal offense or to encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise violate any local state, Federal or international law or regulation; (ii) upload or otherwise transmit any content that customer does not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary duty; (iii) interfere or infringe with any trademark or proprietary rights of any other party; (iv) interfere with the ability of other users to access or use Stonebridge MSP services; (v) claim a relationship with or to speak for any individual, business, association, institution or other organization for which customer is not authorized to claim such a relationship; (vi) interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service; or (vii) reproduce, duplicate, copy, use, distribute, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the services.
E. Customer represents and warrants that no federal, state or local authority prohibits or materially limits Stonebridge MSP from transacting business with customer or providing services to customer or its agents, representatives, affiliates or related entities. If, at any time, a federal, state or local authority prohibits or materially limits the transaction of business or Stonebridge MSP provision of services to customer or its agents, representatives, affiliates or related entities, such prohibition or restriction shall be a violation of this AUP and a material breach of the Hosting Services Agreement.
If Stonebridge MSP determines in its sole discretion that customer’s conduct violates the terms of AUP, Stonebridge MSP may suspend, restrict, terminate, delete content, or take any other appropriate action with regard to the services, without any obligation to refund fees paid. Stonebridge MSP reserves the right to take such actions without notice to customer. Customer understands that Stonebridge MSP reserves the right to conclude that customer’s conduct is in violation of the standards set forth in this AUP. Customer agrees that Stonebridge MSP, in responding to a third party complaint, reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the services subject to this AUP without notice and with no obligation to refund fees paid. Customer also understands and agree that by providing customer services, Stonebridge MSP in no way endorses customer’s website or deems the website content to be suitable under the terms of this AUP.
Customer agrees that Stonebridge MSP shall under no circumstances be held liable on account of any action Stonebridge MSP takes, in good faith, to restrict transmission of material that it or any user of the services considers to be fraudulent, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected.
Stonebridge MSP is a for profit business.
Some of the recommendations we make on our site and directly to our clients are affiliates of Stonebridge MSP. This means if you click and purchase the item, we will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. In some cases, you will actually get a better deal.
Regardless, we only recommend products or services that we ourselves use and believe will add value to our clients and readers not because of the small commission. Only after they meet that criteria do we become an affiliates.
Would You Like To Learn More?